Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fit Reminder!

Aloha! I won't be able to update as often; the pileloads of studies has definitely putting a halt ( very minor one) to my whole dieting & working out routine. Nonetheless, I'm here to remind YOU GUYS not to STOP! While I may not have as much time to endure hours of intensive workout- but my food intake is well taken care of. So that I don't have to start ALL OVER AGAIN when my workout resumes. 

Here are some inspirations that keeps me goin'. Every day and night. I'm hungry for a fit and fabulous body- are you?  Get fit or get home ;) 












I can't wait to share with you guys a fitness program that I have been approached to write about. Its such a good feeling to be able to share my passion with everyone. We're often too busy chasing after wealth and success ( yes, that's vital in life) but many tend to neglect the importance of our own body, our health, our invisible GOLD. As far as you want to go in life, without a healthy body; your goals will only come crushing down. Like they all say : beauty from within, yes?  Let's start over and re-focus, shall we? HERE'S TO A HEALTHY BODY, BEAUTIFUL HEART AND A SUCCESSFUL LIFE! We're in this together. Don't start tomorrow, TODAY'S the DAY

You know what; SLOW PROGRESS IS STILL PROGRESS! As long as you're willing to work ;) 

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WORK THEIR ASSES OFF AND NEVER GIVE UP! 


No comments: