Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Maggy Wears: In House Fashion

In House Fashion Malaysia is an "international online Boutique featuring exclusively self manufactured ladies apparel for the benefit of Malaysian shoppers". It was a pleasant surprise when they approached me via my blog. I was given a few choices to choose from. No, let me rephrase. I was too spoilt for choices when I was told to pick the apparels. Go have a look at their website at www.inhousefashion.com.sg  and then you'll get what I mean. Some of their items are specially manufactured for IHF's customers. 

From dresses, high-neck tops, peplum tops, aztec prints to neon clutches! 

I have been extremely occupied with assignments and the never-ending events happening in Klang Valley. Now I get why people say the busy KL-lites -.- Anyway, I am currently back in Johore for a short getaway from the hectic city buzz and hence, managed to did a mini shoot especially for these few outfits. Had no make-up on and that explains why most of the pictures are pretty much headless. 

I'm definitely looking forward to be PROPERLY donned in these pretty tops and dresses, as soon as I'm done with the pileloads of assignments #shitstudentsay 


#1. Lace Peplum Tube Top in Cream 
As ignorant as I am, I do notice the current craze for peplum tops. They look really cute and I think they go perfectly well with petite girls ( not giants like me -.- ). But nonetheless, managed to get myself 2 peplum tops and this is one of them. Find it really comfortable and actually very 'user friendly'. HAHA. Well, I mean.. it goes well with almost anything- a pair of shorts, jeans or even bodycon skirts. All the things you can experiment with a simple Peplum Top ;) But this one comes in very subtle creamy white color, just the way I like it. 





#2. Elda Peplum Top in Black 
My second peplum top with a peek-a-boo back. Absolutely love the material. Decided to go against the cliche girly peplum style, so I tried to wear it with a denim shorts and outerwear with a hiking boots. HAHA! ( Fashion police, I'm ready to be arrested). It actually blended pretty well I would say. Something different, but maybe I'll try pair it with a better pair of washed denim next ;) 





#3. Majella Race Back Dress 
It was love at first sight for me. And co-incidentally, the floral hype is back and this dress can be put into good use! Its racer back really does accentuate your body line - unlike the usual thick strapped dressed with A-line skirts. You can look more dashing to work with this Race Back Dress. Well, at least I think it'd make a cut to be worn to work ;P If you think its slightly too revealing for office wear or formal events, pair it with a beige or navy blazer! You're good to go baby :P 



I hate to say this but I think I make terrible decisions choosing outfits (sometimes) so.. please do not take my words for real/granted (depends on how you look at it). Always seek confirmation from your personal fashion consultants! HAHA. *troll 

And a little shoutout to In House Fashion for having faith in me! I'm falling in major love with the outfits and really am looking forward to their upcoming collections! 

Find out more about In House Fashion here:-

Facebook: www.facebook.com/IHFMalaysia 
Contact   : Whatsapp/ Line them at 01116586408

Till then xx

No comments: