Friday, February 26, 2010

Oui, vous êtes celui.

Am I doing this right?

No but seriously. This is what I've been asking myself over and over again. And to make myself feel better, i say YES THIS IS THE RIGHT ROUTE YOU'RE TAKIN MAG. I've never doubted my abilites of making decision cus I've been making the right ones ( so far). Whatever I do today represents what I'm going to do in future. Whatever it involves. It doesnt matter. Relationships. Education. Family. Health. Its all right at my finger tips. When I click when i tap, there it goes.

I'm right now, on my bed. Thinking about somebody, who's miles and miles away. This somebody is really really special to me. He taught me alot in life. He somehow changed the way I look at things, the way I look at the world. He taught me how to take control of my temper and vulgarity. He taught me how to have TRUST in a relationship. He taught me how to have faith in people. He taught me how not to rush cus the best goes to the one who awaits. And he's true. Me being, a highschool kiddo :9 Going through highschool dramas, haha yeah its part of life:) And when it comes to reality, I will have to stand up and face the world. And like i said earlier, make the right decision. And i guess having him in my life, is the Best decision I've ever made so far.

And now,
its time for bed:)

In case you didnt know, it means Yes, you're the one <3

No comments: