Friday, December 25, 2009

Just one wish.

I'm feeling so strange these days. I will laugh at all your jokes and the next split second, I'll be crying thinking the day when we'll be far apart. I can no longer see you whenever I want to. I can no longer call you whenever I want to. I can no longer check your phone anytime I want to. I can no longer Haavuk you whenever I want to. And nobody's gonna scold me for being so irresponsible and reckless. I don't want the new year to come just yet. Its too soon baby. Don't you think so?

Don't you realise I've been so random snapping your pictures these days? I want every single move of yours to be remembered. I'm afraid one day I'll forget how you always eat things so super fast and I'm still munching my food. And you'll be complaining ' Eh, im like your dustbin now la'. And how you act cute in front of my camera and only God knows how adorable you were. And how you complain about the slightest details. Sigh, there's just too much to mention.

Okay. Let me see. There's almost two more weeks for us to date as much as we want baby :) And you'll be heading for your work and I, back to my hometown. Time just flies. Really, it does. I always tell myself to be strong, but each time I lean on your chest, I just... I just can't imagine what I'm gonna do when the day comes. Your bare chest, just makes me feel so warm. I dont wanna let it go. Your hands, you make me feel so small, really.

Remember each time when I hug you? I'll say 'Ei, not enough la. Its like something's missing. I love you is just not enough. Why are there just THREE words? Its not enough for me to represent my Love to you lorrr. HOWWWW?'. And you'll go 'HAHA. okok. I love you k? Enough la enough la'. Shit. I feel like tearing again.

Please do rmb to wear your Xmas present everyday. You promised me! I dont fucking care. And YOU PROMISED ME TO SEND ME A BEAR EVERY YEAR!!! AND EACH YEAR, A BIGGER ONE! YOU PROMISED ME!!!!!! Baby, I love you. Shit, im really crying. I cant type anymore. I can't bear the pain. You! Its all because of you. Sigh.













If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Merry Christmas baby.

No comments: