Saturday, March 20, 2010

fullstop.

Finally, I've decided to sit down, in front of the computer, THINK HARD (okay maybe not that hard) and start typing this ; WHY AM I EVEN BLOGGING?

Ahh, seriously. The thought of having to update my blog just makes me feel like deleting it sometimes. Plus, the unpleasant memories that reminds me of my nightmares. On the other hand, I'm glad that I used to blog so frequently ( like so very frequently; 2 to 3 posts a day- thinking that the Whole world wants to read my blog-which never happened). Now i know how stupid and naive I used to be ( I probably still am now, but at least..) Nevermind. drop this.

Not worth wasting time regretting about the past right; which is what im doing right now.its routinal. haha. Ohwell, I always say this IM STILL LEARNING. Anyway, I could see myself transforming. I was browsing through my pictures on Facebook and i went 'Damn, why do I look so effin ugly? No. I cant pout like that.This that this that'. HAHA. And literally nobody could barely even recognize me. What did I do? Nothing.

And you know, College gonna start in no time and I still dont have a single clue about what course I wanna pursue. But Im glad that I have a virtual personal assistant ( hehe; whoops). What more should i ask for? HAHA.

Its like im trying to junk everything in one single post which is definitely Impossible. So, Im done with it. Not gon think any farther. Blogspot needs some upgrading. Mmm hmm.

Tick Tock, on the clock but the party don't stop, no.
oh wait it just reminded me. NO PARTIES.

January; February; March; April; May; June; July;August; September; October; November; December.
(im so anxious already)




No comments: