Friday, May 11, 2012

My daily addiction.

Undeniably, Gisele is probably one of the many stunners that you'd want to swap places with. Sexy, sophisticated, contemporary, stunning.. she's just so indescribably beautiful. 

These are my daily addictions; not a day without looking at it. And I thought it'd be worth sharing, correct me if I'm wrong. I believe everyone has their very own individualistic addiction. And these, are my daily drug. ( Well, also they somehow.. inspires me to do more great things. They keep me motivated, not to be like her. But as a form of adoration that I can keep). 

These are some that are amongst my favourites. Enjoy ;)  


Gisele Bundchen by Solve Sundsbo. 











Gisele Bundchen by Mario Testino 










"Absolutely stunning", thats an understatement. 

No comments: