Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Late night snacking?

Well, its pretty obvious that I'm a 'somewhat-the-society-would-claim' as a gym/health junkie. And especially if we're friends on twitter and foursquare then, that would be even more evident. Checking into gym 4-5 times a week and all that 'health-quotes/saying' that you would probably find annoying ( but hey! if you find it motivating,  *highfive. we're definitely on the same frequency then). 

NO REALLY, if you do find it 'unnecessary' or somehow 'over-the-top' then.. your loss? #justsaying 

SO! I have been rather less disciplined especially when its exam season. Such is life a student. Studies over everything else ( well that only happens twice (two semesters) in a year - and each time, from my experience.. only lasts for a month?) HAHA. 

My alternative to late night snacking. It really does help a lot especially when GRAPES ; treats constipations, indigestion, fatigue ( in that case, I ALWAYS AM- bonus for me!), kidney disorders, macular degenerations, and prevention of cataracts. 

WORD.  

There's NO short-cut to being fit and healthy. Requires time and sacrificial.
 Well, unless you go the 'unnatural' way. Then, I have no say ;) 
HELL YEAH! So close to vomiting my lunch during workout today. But at the end of the day, its all worth it! 


p/s:: Tips for weight loss: Reduce your sodium (salt) intake and drink PLENTY of water.


"If you want something that you've never had, then you got to do something that you've never done". 

No comments: