Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yam-look-alike piece of land.


Yes, you've guessed it. Its none other than TAIWAN!

Never in my life that I thought I'd actually like this place. Reason being, the communication barrier itself is more than enough. I couldn't even read the signboards FML.
Well thank god that I have my ever-ready translator, Tiffany Wang who was
with me the whole time.
Now I believe everything happens for a reason.

On another brighter note, billiesooi have finally agreed that Mandarin is important.
I'm pretty sure its because of the even more OBVIOUS
communication crisis ( not even barrier) over in China. muahaha.

Well, in case you didn't know. I CAN speak mandarin. Fluently.
well, more or less la. haha.








Most breathtaking view ever. Pacific Ocean!






Yumms Dums! Best sausage ever.




Such exotic design and theme. Btw, its a restaurant.
Yes i was mesmerized by the magnificent structures as well.






Time flies and its (again) a brand Nooyear!

I shall, again go beyond the impossibles because I'm Miss Possible!

Xx, magwang.


No comments: