Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm delighted

I'm oh-so delighted. Yeehaaa.

Mum found out about me dating and I think she's fine with it.
And i think she agreed to drive me all the way to Batu Pahat tomorrow for his first match (:
Isn't this like a fairy tale?

Bad news for me. Sigh. I'm not getting my Jazzbaby. BIG SIGH. Dad said there's no insurance for that machine and he dont want me to get into any trouble when driving. Okay fine :( But nothing else catches my attention other than that magnificent JAZZ! *pawns*

Okay. I'll get over it soon.

Got myself a black bare back dress for Uncle Ku's Birthday party (: Long slinky dress. Unfortunately, dad did not give me an A for that dress when i showed him.

DAD : CANNOT. GRANDMA WOULDN'T LIKE IT. WEAR SOMETHING ELSE.
ME : But dad!! Its not cheap okayy.
DAD : NO MERCY. BUY AGAIN LA.
ME : Daddd!! I like this one.
DAD : YOU WANNA BARE YOUR WHOLE BACK? ITS TOO LOW.
ME : Okayy. I'll wear something else then. *stomps feet and walked away*
DAD : OH AND GET DAD A DRINK PLEASEE. THANK YOU.
ME : Yes my lord.


Whats something else? Nobody wears a dress TWICE?

No comments: