Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tagged by Bryan Chan

1.Besides your lips,where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
my forehead , right baby?

2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
excited! because i'm heading back to ipoh (:

3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
my sister

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
I wouldn't think so. try ask my mum. she would NOD. lmao.

5.Will you ever donate blood?
Oh yes definitely.

6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
yup

7.Do you want someone to be dead?
No. I dont want funerals.

8.What does your last message say?
Okay. Hugs.

9.What are you thinking right now?
Is he still having fever ??

10.Do you want someone to be with you right now?
I want my sickbaby :(

11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
4am. Was in Starbucks. HAHA.

12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
From PSPA.

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
Oh definitely a YES.

14.Who was the Last Person who text you?
mybabydarling(:

Ten lucky person to do this quiz
I think I'm the last one to do this. So, yeah. Whoever thats slower than I am. HAHA.

No comments: