Saturday, April 20, 2013

Insta Recap

Too many things happened for the past weeks ; and even more agendas lined up for the next couple of weeks. I'm not exactly sure how I'll juggle, but God willing .. I will. Just a short recap of what happened .. 

As the caption intends ; my 21st Birthday Bash :) 
Surprise ( cus I wasn't expecting this at all) gift from Nits! x Love you big time! 
Surprise Birthday Dinner x 
The inner child .. prevailed. 
Found myself in one of the malls in town.. and many more times, after that :P 
Before gym x figured the sweater was really effective. Sweat 3x more than usual! 
Casting for an exotic asian role ( wasn't expecting to get it ) but praise the Lord that I actually did :) 
One of the scenes x will keep y'all posted when it's released :) x 
LAWSON Live in KL
Ryan Fletcher, the bass guitarist from LAWSON. Funny guy! 
One of those days when I wake up.. feeling fit(ter). 
Night swims x love em. 
Most decent choice of food in uni. We need healthier options! 
Belated birthday gift from Charis Ow x thanks love! 
"Stucked-in-traffic-and-ive-plenty-of-time"
New read - making sure I take in at least 3 lessons before bed everynight. 
Currently addicted to Ellie Goulding's 'Your Song'. Somehow makes me feel.. nostalgic. Like the song reminds me of someone (somehow) but I just can't picture who. Just one person.. in my heart.. that I know means the world to me.

"Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen" 

No comments: