Friday, February 22, 2013

Fad Friday

Simple, casual and chic - well, that would be my current fad. But then again, I don't usually stick to one boring style because there are times when I feel like dressing up and times when I just want to head out with a plain boring tee and shorts. But a lot more with the latter, to be honest ;P Nevertheless, one can never shop enough yes? As much as I hate putting on make-up and think of what to wear .. I, like many other females out there tend to succumb into window shopping which will usually, unintentionally lead to compulsive buying! Speaking from experience, heh :P

I would admit that I'm not the most fashionable person you can find, but I am very comfortable with my own style and dressing manner. I would never feel obligated to dress up for anyone ( unless it's my first date for sure!) nor anything. But I will always make sure that I do not underdress for certain occasion because after all, first impressions matter alot! Especially when you're out to meet a potential client or perhaps a potential boyfriend (no, I'm dead serious *puts on the serious-mask). HAHA.

Anyway, the point of my post is that - always dress appropriately and know where to get your stuffs! ;) I personally think the rise of blogshops have tremendously improved or rather varied the choices that we already have. In short, more selections and at a much more reasonable rate!

I don't know if you'd like my following ensembles but then again, it doesn't really matter because I'm comfortable with what I wear :P

Special thanks to LIKE IGLOO for the outfits!

#1. Meggi Tube Dress Maxi 


Maggy Wears: 
Black spaghetti top : MNG 
Skirt (can be worn as tube dress as well) - LIKE IGLOO 
Outerwear - Retro @ Sunway Pyramid 
Bag - Charles & Keith 
T-back Sandals - Taiwan 

#2. Alessi Pocket Top Shirt 



Maggy Wears :
TOP - LIKE IGLOO
Shorts - previously mum's.
Wedges - Fashion director's.

#3. Chillydays Crochet Cardigan 



Maggy Wears : 
Dress - Bazaar @ The Curve 
Cardigan- LIKE IGLOO 

#4. Lush Frow Brow Open-sleeves Blouse 



Maggy Wears : 

[Picture 1]
Top - LIKE IGLOO 
Shorts - Bangkok
Bag - Bangkok 

[Picture 2] 
Top - LIKE IGLOO 
Bag - Charles & Keith 

If you fancy any of the outfits that I wore from LIKE IGLOO, check them out on their facebook page and follow them on twitter! 

TWITTER: @likeigloo 
INSTAGRAM: @likeigloo or Hashtag #likeigloo  

Till then xx 

No comments: