Monday, April 16, 2012

LIKE & WIN MOVIE PASSES!

A very very big THANKYOU to all who has voted for me and it was definitely a surprise for me. Didn't know anything until a good friend of mine, Charis whatsapped me and hwaaalaaa! YOU'RE LEADING MAG! o.O I was like "NO FREAKING WAY!"

I was already contented being in the 2nd placing. But hey, thank YOU! Wouldn't have been possible without my beloved friends and supporters. 

Non-sms voting is so much easier huh? ;P 





Nonetheless! As promised, I'll be giving out TWO PAIRS of movie passes (you can choose to watch any movie you want), on my own behalf to TWO lucky awesome people ;)

Here's what you need to do, as simple as ABC trust me :-

1) Go to my facebook page and "LIKE" it.

2) Under my "WHICH MOVIE WOULD YOU WATCH IF YOU WIN? AND WHY?" status, answer the question!

3) I will pick 2 lucky commenters by Wednesday 5pm.

*terms & conditions: Winners must be able to collect movie passes within the required time (in Klang Valley) otherwise the win will be voided. 



GOODLUCK! 


Code of Delivery (COD): I will be in touch with the winners to further discuss the COD. 

No comments: