Thursday, October 20, 2011

VOTE FOR MAGS!

Hey guy! I believe most of you have already heard about the bad news. And yes I am unfortunately in the Bottom SIX this week. 

But I believe it is not the end of my journey yet and I there is just so much more room for improvement and all I need is for MALAYSIA to keep me in! I will make every of your vote count! 


First Photoshoot Challenge : To stand out in Little Black Dresses 

Second Photoshoot Challenge: Wildlife Shoot 
This was my first ever time shooting with such an exotic animal and it surely did bring out the wildness in me. Really grateful that I was voted the winner of this challenge! 


Featured in the Star Paper today ( 20th October 2011). 

Things happen for a reason. And I believe this is an ultimate test for me and as long as I believe in myself. I will be able to overcome the fear and anxiety. ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE! 

Here are the mechanics of the voting system: 

HOW TO VOTE FOR MAGS! 

Via SMS, type: 

MUM(space)MAGS 
OR
MUM5(space)MAGS
OR
MUM10(space)MAGS 
OR
MUM20(space)MAGS 

and send them to 32888. Every vote will cost RM0.50. 

You can vote for UNLIMITED times! And if voting is successful, you will receive a notification almost immediately. Voting starts today (THURSDAY 20th OCT) and closes on FRIDAY ( 21st OCT). Voting only lasts for 24 hours people! 

 I will make sure each and every one of your vote count! I WILL NOT LET MALAYSIA DOWN!

Follow me as I strive to achieve for the best! And as for now, I will stay positive and believe in myself because I have given in 101% in everything that I've done. There must be a reason why the judges would place me in the Bottom Six. I will prove them that I am beyond just that. 

Malaysia, do give me a second chance and I'll prove myself right! 

"Forget the past with no regrets, face the present with confidence and prepare for the future with no fear"



No comments: