Friday, July 16, 2010

A can of worms.

You know what? Watching Oprah Winfrey's show sure makes your 'wasted time' worth-while. ( this doesn't even make sense!) Anyways,

Stumbled upon this part where people actually splurge their money JUST TO GROW TALLER. As ridiculous as it may seem, the facts tells us that people are definitely do not how to appreciate what they're gifted. ( Glad that at least I do)

Legs elongation! ' You crazy wan ah!' -thats probably my most sincere instantaneous reflex. And deep down under i'd probably say ' *phew, thank god Im not short' :p Well, things do happen for a reason. and in this case, this surgery have definitely helped many unprivileged people. OH well. I still think its madness. Having to wait for the goddamn months for the bones to grow. By the time its fully grown, i'd probably ...

Went and came back from a shopping spree!
or perhaps LOST 5 kgs!

Haha. jokes.

Wait, i shouldn't even be here, blogging about bullcraps.
SOS! Exam fever, love sick. Guess studying is my only remedy for now.



I'LL PARTY HARDCORE RIGHT AFTER THE EXAMS!
WHO'S UP FOR IT?


And for now, I shall start nerding again.

Ciao!

No comments: