Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PROCRASTINATIONS

Time sure flies. Seconds disappear within the blink of an eye. And why am I not appreciating it? And why am I still wasting time doing things that I'm not supposed to? Tell me why?

SPM is drawing pretty close. " Mummy, I'm scarrred" *pouted lips.

I just ain't ready to be facing the WAR. After all these years making good friends with the fellow books, the voice in within me is saying " Mag, are you sure? ". Its holding me back and this is no good baby.

Its whispering by my ear everytime I start getting drowsy in class. "Mag, are you sure? "

And its whispering again right now! Because I'm supposed to be doing chemistry equations or perhaps the addmaths problems instead of BLOGGING :(

Ohnoo. I feel like I'm drowning. Anybody who'll be my prince in shining armour?? ANYONE?

okay.i'm crapping. but hey, ANYONE ? REALLY.

SHUT UP YOU PERSON.

haha. I shall say no more.




HEY. WHY ARE THE NUMBERS SO BIG?? you might wonder.
This clock tells time not in hours,minutes or seconds , but in YEARS. You see?
Each number corresponds to a 7-year period of your life.
If you manage to live through a full 360-degree sweep of the year hand, you're doing pretty darned well :)
I somehow like this clock. It makes me feel better. But as the year-hand strucks 0, its time to say BYE BYE.
I take back my words now.
*shivers*
Time sure flies. I'm assured.


Hey baby. Its alright. You did GREAT already (:


No comments: