Sunday, October 26, 2008

where's LOVE ?

dont talk to me :(


it hurts.


im lonesome tonight :')



where's LOVE?




had some sorta mental breakdown last nite.
it was hard.damn.
shower didnt help though.
all i did was just staring at my fan.
spinning and spinning.and there it goes...
i was near to death.
haha.



i seriously dont knw what to do.
listening to "What Hurts the Most".
gosh.
oh dear.life's hard.
not knowing what u want.
being so envy of others who're so perfect in life.

im trying to be better.i REALLY am.
im on my way.
its hard.
i miss mum.
*cry*

steph's gonna leave me next year.
to a place showered with love.love.love.
with mum and dad and everyone.
and ME??
im gonna stay here till SPM ends.

life without steph?
i dont know.im used to sleeping with her every night.
im used to talk to her b4 i sleep.
gosh.nobody cares.about me.
it hurts.
at least i care for myself.
but whats the point??
i may seem cool with stuffs.u might see me smile.
but it isn't the real me.
where's LOVE??
i love my friends.
kim,yeankit,eva,sueli,diana,suiee and all.
but..
i dont know.


i want to be strong.
stand up.and go on with life.
fyi, i blog to feel better.
not to show people how great i am.nor how bad i am.


seriously,
i dont know what to say.
im depressed :(


































No comments: