Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Music High x

I haven't really had the time to actually sit down, to.. well, blog. And it's been such a roller coaster ride for me for the past couple of months really. But, more like a nice roller coaster ride (though in reality I'm afraid of heights) well, that's not the point. You get what I mean ;) So yea, besides all the travels, castings, shoots, food, gym - which I will be keeping for my upcoming BLOGPOSTS & VLOGS. The rave parties I attended of late were AMAZEBALLS! And ultimately, I'm gonna kill THREE birds with one stone and hence, this post :) 

A little heads up, this is gonna be a short picspam post. Mainly because.. there's no words to actually describe how I (literally) felt during the rave parties. You really gotta.. BE THERE TO FEEL IT! And of course, music was really really amazing ( see, I'm outta words again). It's just indescribable. Plus, I guess I was too music high to remember what happened anyway ;) Thank God for technologies, really ;D 

First, it was THIRST 2012 











Then it was SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA's ONE LAST TOUR







And of course, WE LOVE ASIA 2013 










Next up, FUTURE MUSIC FESTIVAL ASIA 2013! 

Be there or be square xx 

No comments: