Saturday, January 12, 2013

Resuming soon!


Hey everybody! 

OH-MAH-GAID. This feel so.. awkward ( to be blogging all over again). Haha. I will be resuming my blog REALLY REALLY soon, I promise. I know that I've been MIA for a bit but I hope that's forgivable considering we were all in HOLIDAY MOOOOD, no? ;) Travelled for abit as well and I will be sharing my travelogue here too. Stoked x 

Been extremely busy these days with shoots, trainings (will keep you guys updated when the time is right) and a whole lot of other things. If you do follow me on INSTAGRAM, you'll probably know what's been up! But nonetheless, I'll still utilize this space as much as I can! Really hope that my readers still have me in mind :p 

I know this is a tad too late, but anyway.. HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE! You'll hear from me in no time ;) x
  

No comments: