Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WAREHOUSE AUTUMN/WINTER 2012

"Warehouse steps forward once again, bringing the best of the best to the high street with collections that are beautifully designed, well made and versatile. Their unique and effortless style is the essence of each story which has been lovingly created by their very own in-house design team. This AW12 is set to be a season full of confidence with bold pieces that are brought to life by the individual's style. Brave enough not to follow the crowd and always adding her own twist to each look. " 

 Which is your favourite? 





Their first preview of the exclusive AW12 collection was held in Penang on the 9th October last month at Gurney Plaza, in conjunction with their very first opening of Warehouse store in Penang! The event was emceed by none other than the Penang lass who was crowned Miss Universe Malaysia 2012 last year. Yep, you named it - KIMBERLEY LEGGETT! I must say, she had such great taste in picking out her apparels ; simple, chic yet elegant. Just like our Queen ;) Pictures coming up! x 









I was invited to their Warehouse AW12 Event which was the second event held at the Galleria, Pavilion on the 11th October. My apologies for such a late post ; I've been terribly busy dealing with school and work. And the temperamental weather lately, my body had a tough time regulating with the weather :( But better late than never! Here goes ;) 

The event was graced by guests , the media and of course, the celebrities. Hosted by the Patricia K, which I'm sure this lady needs no introduction. I was definitely blown away by the AW12 collection. I've always wanted something (yes, anything.. something!) from Warehouse. And boy, attending this AW12 preview sure did tempt me even more! I had my eye on this very timeless LBD, still contemplating ( i knoww! its already November and I'm still contemplating). I will most likely be getting it as soon as I'm done with my final paper this coming Friday. Shopping, anyone? 













Well, of course the night wouldn't be complete if the guests did not get their hands on the collections. Plus, everyone who attended that night were entitled to a 20% discount on every selected item. Talk about, shopping hauls! Trust me, everyone (the ladies especially) were happily selecting the pretty dresses and apparels. I had to make a return like after 45minutes to skip the the long queue. HAHA. 




Oh, I also bumped into Gabriella and her newly crowned Miss Tourism Malaysia 2013 if I'm not wrong. Boy, it's been such a long time since we've met up! Looking stunning as usual, Gabby. I had some wardrobe malfunction and didn't wanna seem overdressed. Hence, I just threw on a simple Majella Racer Back Dress by IHF , my all time favourite denim jacket and slipped on my nude pumps from Aldo- I was ready to go. To be honest, I left my hair undone ( I've got this really bad habit when it comes to my hair - I always leave it unattended). But thank God, it didn't look too bad in pictures ;P 



Well, there you go. Warehouse's Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection. If you must know, they will be opening another new outlet in Sunway Pyramid sometime soon! In fact, it's already open for business now if I'm not wrong ( I remember seeing it the last time I was at Pyramid). Nonetheless, the launch should be soon. So stay tuned! And, special thanks to Simone for the invitation! Much love xx 

More updates soon! x 

No comments: