Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Maggy Wears || IHF

Everyday is a rainy day - that's probably our winter ( though I'd still prefer snow! :P ) Nonetheless, its time to stock up on your knitwears, sweaters and anything thick and comfy! Well, if you have been following my instagram (@magdelinewang), I'm sure you'll notice that I have been wearing lots of comfy sweaters and anything that's perfect for a rainy day. Well, it's also because that I have been terribly sick and unwell :( So much for the weather huh? 

Anyway, I'll be travelling to Shanghai for Christmas ( supaa excites cus I don't have to summer it this year!) and hence, my sudden need to purchase all the 'winter' wears. If you are looking for knitwears, sweaters or pullovers.. well, look no further. IHF - yep, they've got it all! 

#1. Snowflake Pullover ( in Cream) 
I couldn't decide between the Cream and Black - hence I took both! Best of both worlds ;) xx 
You can always layer them esp if you're headed for winter countries! Double win! xx 

#2. Snowflake Pullover ( in Black) 


#3. Leslie Oversize Knit Top in Maroon 
Absolutely comfy! My best companion during the rainy days. 



#4. Camberley Half Sleeve Dress in Forest Green
Perfect for casual day out! I personally think that the color goes really well for Xmas occasions. So, Christmas parties anyone? :)  


Good news ladies. IHF has just launched their latest Fall/Winter collection. Be ready to go cray cray! I've already got my eyes on a few of the pieces now. The ombre pullovers are major love!! Well, heads up- their items run out of stock very very fast. So make sure you place your orders before they start selling like hot cupcakes!

Fret not if some of the items have been sold out - sometimes they do backorder. So, keep yourself updated at their FACEBOOK PAGE.






Happy Shopping ladies xx 

1 comment:

j3nhow said...

love this lookbook!!! thanks for sharing! gonna check them out :)

xoxo jenna
http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com