Monday, August 20, 2012

COVETZ


When the parcel arrived, I was beyond excited. I was rushing off to an event which was probably 2 hours away, and my "SAVIOR" arrived at my doorstep. *phew! Now, that efficiency and its every business's essential factor. COVETZ, you've owned it! 

Yes, I'm speaking as a very satisfied and happy customer of COVETZ; one of the best online boutique in in town! 



They sure do deserve a standing ovation for their fast delivery and excellent customer service. I can assure you, as long as you let them know your circumstances (if you're in a fashion disaster like how I was).. your parcel should arrive within 2-3 working days! Mine did ;)

I picked 2 that I thought was the most essential for my currently incomplete wardrobe (they'll never be complete!) , the Eshed Asymmetric Skirt & One Shoulder Mini Dress.

And not to mention, the prices are extremely affordable!


I have always longed for an asymmetrical skirt aka the hi-lo skirt. And trust me, COVETZ apparels are top notch! The materials and fabrics are really comfortable. And COVETZ provides an array of designs and styles for you to choose from.




This One Shoulder Mini Dress comes in 4 different colors. I picked the RED one & it fitted me like a glove. At first, I was a little worried about the length (I'm a little too tall for petite dresses *boo), but it was just nice and I just had to make sure the wind wouldn't blow otherwise I'd probably be "Marilyn Monroe-ed" ;P 





For more information, head on over to their website at www.covetz.com . I heard they have some new arrivals this month; so quick, head on over to COVETZ and shop till you drop! I'll be having my new dose of COVETZ real soon ;)

Facebook: www.facebook.com/covetzdotcom
Twitter    : www.twitter.com/covetzdotcom 
Instagram: @covetz

"SEE IT, LIKE IT, GET IT. There's no waiting line to get what you want" - COVETZ. 

1 comment:

j3nhow said...

love the red dress! you look gorgeous!!! following your blog!

xoxo jenna
Visit my blog at The Petite Blogger
Follow me on Facebook
Find me on Chictopia