Monday, August 27, 2012

Blurry Boutique




Blurry Boutique is the new spanking boutique in town! Located in the midst of busy Jalan Telawi 2, Bangsar- this boutique provides an array of apparels for both men and women, accessories and a rather hippy space that you can shop till you drop (literally). The first time I walked into Blurry Boutique, and the first thing that caught my eye was their  FLOATING HEXAGON 360DEGREES MIRRORED FITTING ROOM! ( Even by the description sounds pretty darn amusing, no? :P Well, I don't wanna be the spoiler so be sure to check it our yourself).  p/s: I spent 5 minutes extra for every apparel I tried in the fitting room. HAHA! #justsaying



From tank tops, funky outfits, pretty dresses to cool statement tees, you name it- Blurry Boutique has it all.  When I say "BLURRY BOUTIQUE HAS IT ALL", I also mean summer dresses and bikinis! Oh, and not forgetting their sexy lingeries in the little corner ;) Ladies, have I not tempted you enough yet? 

To be honest, I really like their idea of having a lil section for men's apparel which definitely comes in handy when our men gets a little bored in the midst of our shopping haul. It sure does come in handy. 


It took me quite awhile to actually finalize my buy- I was too spoilt for choices, really. Anyway, I ended up getting the 'Ultra Green High Waisted Shorts' which I have been longing for! Not only the "Green" makes a statement, the cutting and material has also been proved top-notch. So comfortable, I can literally wear it everyday. ( I kinda actually do now ;P ) 



The other outfit I chose was the "Sleeveless Ruffle Dress" which came in a very subtle cream/nude colour. It isn't exactly body hugging but the side ruffles really does accentuates your body shape- which is a plus point without having to feel uncomfortable in tight body hugging dresses. Its ideal for formal functions and you can even wear it to work! Just pair it with a black cardigan and you're good to go! I absolutely love multipurpose dresses. 


I was lucky that I got the dress just in time for the Eversoft Launch last month in Bangsar Village. Organizer thought I was well dress according to the theme- young, fun and natural. All thanks to BLURRY BOUTIQUE!

  p/s:  This is a media coverage by The Malay Mail. I was told that there will be more coverages in magazines in the coming months! 



Stay tuned for details and pictures of my next outift(s) by Blurry Boutique! Till then, you can visit them at:

Blurry Boutique
6A (1st Floor), Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar Baru (Opposite Rocky Coffeeshop),
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Website: www.blurryboutique.com 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/blurryboutique 
Contact: 03-22016113 / 012-2806113

Get a glimpse of the Floating Hexagon 360Degrees Mirrored Fitting Room in this video! ;) 

No comments: