Monday, February 7, 2011

Huatt ahhh! ; Its the Bunny Nooyur!


Ohyes the long awaited festive season is back and this time,
along w the bunny for the year!

Am pretty sure everyone were well prepared for nothing but one very momentous
objective, which was to RAID HOUSES FOR ANGPOWS-AHH!!

Like every otha year, I had to spent my first two days in Jb, and the consequent
days in KL and Ipoh respectively. Talk about continuous house raiding ;P
Well am pretty its worth the long hours of traveling. Since, I've already
declared myself a light traveller earlier this year. Yep yep.


I think am the ONLY one who did NOT shop for nooyur clothes like seriously.
Wasn't even bothered to think about what to wear on the first day.
Unlike last year where I prepared everything beforehand, like 2 weeks before nooyur.
Ohwell, be spontaneous. Turns out pretty well sometimes ;)

##

Also, my first CNY where I got drunk. All thanks to those doctors in the house.
wtfbbq haha. As drunk as I was, I stood up straight when Dad came out of
the house. Act like I was SO SOBER AND WASN'T DRUNK but kong right
down when i got into the car. haha. PapaPower.


I was definitely forced to drink. So now you know.
My alcohol tolerance is VERY VERY LOW. Stupid beer game.


Nevertheless, twas the only time where I get to bond w my favourite cousins and
relatives from all around the globe, literally. Meeting people whom you never knew they
existed and had to address them as 'cousins'. & of course,
getting angpows from unknowns makes me feel GOOOD ;)


My family is known to have the best female breed.
(wtf- not sure if its the right term used)
Height ( checked)
Ethic ( excellent)
Looks ( see for yourself - no comment)

Haha. Self-indulgence much? Nyeh nyeh nyehhhh.

& also in case you didnt know, I have a twin sister.
I know she's alot prettier, but c'moun gimme some face.
I wanna look as good too. Hence, the funnyface.



They are the ones that I know will standby me whenever hardtimes
lay on me. They are definitely the ones that I can tell my secrets and nobody else in
the world would know. Because, FAMILY are meant to be together
with trust, faith & love. Without any possible doubts.

As for now, I've gotta pack for Ipoh tmrw. In case you've been wondering
where is my legendary Billiesooi. He's all the way in Bandung, Indo spending the time
of his life w good foood, beautiful sceneries, pretty ladies & shopping haven w/o me!

Cannot wait for his return because I've been a LIL demanding for asking him
to get me stuffs since I didn't get to shop for CNY :p

More Nooyur bunnies coming up! Xx.

No comments: