Sunday, June 6, 2010

Friends, trends & everything nice!

Hoah! So thats the end of First Semester? How quick was that?
$$$$ ALL GONE just like that man. And just realised I haven't been doing much for the past 4 months. ( At least I realised- good achievement)

The pictures ahead of you guys SPEAKS. So there should be no need of any elaborations and etc.
AHA. Another PicSpam again ;) Oh I love this.


One thing good about MacBooks. With the PhotoBooth application, you can camwhore almost anytime, anywhere and everywhere! Well, you do it with style of course.
Quick and Nice shots ;)



Obscenity :p Whoops.

MacBook White- Jen's.




Southwest Mac and Cheese- ITS NEW!
And finger lickin' good! Check it out (TGIF- The Curve)

STUDS Obsessions!




METROPOLITAN SQ, Damansara Perdana.
Pool side. You chill with style!







Which one do you prefer?







The most expensive MAMAK. or in layman term, 5 star mamak. HAHA.



Eager for more? Well I do.

For now, my time's fully occupied with the pileloads of assignments and studies to do before the homecoming of Mr.BillyOoi :P
You can never understand my anxiousness. 2 weeks from now.

Okay. Lets get started!

No comments: