Sunday, May 9, 2010

Joyeuse fête des mères!

Back home for good!

And before I proceed any further, allow me to say HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all mothers and of course, my BELOVED superheroin! I love you mum! ( Though i highly doubt you're gonna read this, but its my thought that counts :p )

Mother's day celebration was nothing big this year. But at least I got to bond with Mummy and Steph. Have been missing home so much *homesick.

MY SUPERHEROIN.
Shooo cute. ( Yeah yeah- wait till she start nagging)


Nothing much. We started off with Bak Kut Teh ( the best in JB and Singapore) haha.
and then, went over to have a look at our new home ( soon to come). Still under renovation which takes forever. SIGH.

Ohwell, better not talk too much.
Pictures paint a thousand words.















Here she is. My superheroin again.
You know what? My mum never let us do anything in the kitchen. And i swear, when I say never,i mean NEVER. haha.

ME: okay. Let me wash these dishes mum.
SUPERHEROIN: Ahh. no no no. Go go. I'll do it myself. You'll worsen the mess.
ME: Oh okay ;) *happily runs off.

Dont gimme that look. Bet you'll do the same. HAHA!




alright peeps. Will be back again, for good ;)

Oh btw, THE MONK WHO SOLD HIS FERRARI- good read!

xoxo

No comments: