Monday, November 2, 2009

Hallo da weeeen

This is definitely a very late post. To be exact, i couldn't find my usb cable. Okay, like you care right? haha.

Some gist of the day ;) Uhm, i actually wanted to dress up as a cat because I am really good at the making up part you see? But something just strucked me and I changed my mind. I got everything ready within an hour's time. Heh. Im great, i know!

1) I 'chow' my whole wardrobe for the baggiest and ugliest shirt i could find.
2) turned it inside out and cut the collar.
3) KILLED MY EYELINER AND LIPSTICK, because i used it to write BLOODY MARY WOKE ME UP!
4) lame lehh. haha.
5) slip in my Levi's polka dot boxers.
6) Taadahh!

nevermind. I tried to be as nonchalent as I could ( thats what my character's supposed to be ) but the FUN and FRIENDS around just.. aiyoyo.. bey tahan. HAHA.

My phone's cam is so so ANNOYING. Just look at the pictures.

BLOODY MARY WOKE ME UP!
the nurse and I

Suiee and i

Uma and I

Gothgirl and I


The paper tomb. HAHAHA.

I also dont know what I am lah.


I think I freaked those drivers that passed by me. HAHA.


I was wondering. WHY IS PINK ALWAYS LABELLED FOR THE GIRLS AND BLUE FOR THE BOYS? why not the other way round? Hmm.

No comments: