Monday, November 18, 2013

WeChat x Secret Recipe Buy 1 Free 1 Cake Promo

I'm pretty sure Secret Recipe is no stranger to us all. This cafe franchise has been around long enough for us to have at least been to once, if not many. My personal favourite has to be their cake varieties, from Oreocheese cake, blueberries and now my all time favourite Red Velvet is available too! Kudos to keeping in trend with the cake fashion (oh yes, Red Velvet is definite THE CAKE that everyone dreads for). Well, at least I do. I'm a total sucker for red velvet cakes. 

Anyway, in conjunction with Secret Recipe's 16th Anniversary, they are celebrating their long streak of success with some really sweet deals! 

Attended the launch of their promo last Friday with some of my blogger friends. It's been a while since I've been involved in the blogosphere, but it was definitely great to see so many familiar faces, and even more new ones! We were invited to the Secret Recipe branch in Oasis Square, Ara Damansara and I must say, I really liked the ambience. Should definitely check it out if you haven't already. 


I was told that this is their first ever "Buy 1 Free 1" cake deal and needless to say, the red velvet cakes are gonna sell like hot cakes! I still remember when they first introduced the cheese cakes, they literally took the entire IPOH (yes, that's my hometown if you're wondering why I'm inserting a non-relatable town haha) by storm! I would walk over to the closest Secret Recipe, at that time it was located right opposite my school - for the cakes, and the lasagna, every week without fail!  


In collaboration with WeChat, this deal entitles the user/diner to buy 1 cake and redeem another cake (similarly priced) for free. Go download your WeChat if you haven't already! With deals like these, no reason not to join the bandwagon.

Here's how you do it.

1) Once you've downloaded the WeChat app, you'll need to create your ID. Once you're done with that, search for "SecretRecipeMY"



2) Follow them!

3) You will see this visual on their WeChat account - that's the ongoing deal.


4) Click on "Redeem Now" if you're ready for your cake galore ;) 


 5) Well, if you're sure.. click "YES"! and you'll be given an e-voucher. The visuals are easy to follow and as soon as you've followed them on WeChat, you'll figure out what to do. Hope this helped! x







The deal is only valid from 16th Nov until 30th Nov 2013 so, waste no time! Go download your WeChat app and head on over to the nearest Secret Recipe outlet. 

For more information, 
check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SecretRecipeMsia

If you have instagram, do hashtag #WeChatxSecretRecipe 

No comments: