Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wayy behind time.

Greetings y'all.

Yes I'm back & will be away for quite sometime
( due to the Major Finals which will be up next week!)
May all the luck in the world's with me.

Anyway, I've been talking about this Engagement Dinner aka ROM probably a month before
and haven't got the chance to blog about it. Yes?

Well here it is. The overdue post.

It was definitely a perfect getaway after the ever hectic finals
( talking about trials, my final's next week. HOW PATHETIC)

Anyways, it was held last 25th of September 2010
( and my blog title was definitely there for a good solid reason yea? LOL )

At one of the most luxurious 5 star hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

MANDARIN ORIENTAL, Kuala Lumpur.


Located adjacent to the world famous Petronas Twin Towers and overlooking the lush 50 acre KLCC Park, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the perfect place to reside whether for business or leisure. Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is the latest luxury hotel in Malaysia fast-developing capital. A prime location in Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) adjacent to the world's tallest buildings, the 88- storey Petronas Twin Towers.


A fun pause in between before you scroll down all the way.
And when i say all the way. ITS IS ALLLL THEE WAYYYY!
Adorable isn't he? ;)


Man, i seriously don't mind staying for another week!



VANITY- well its just something girls cant live without.


TADAA! I'm ready for the big night ;)



Well a caption for every photo is rather ludicrous. So, let the pictures talk. This time, they really do!




If you realize,
I'm making FULL-USE of this dress.
Its costing the Earth! LOL.














View from the Hotel room.









Well, thats about it. A long post before I abandon this blog for another 2 weeks.

Wish me luck! & I'll be back, FOR MORE!

Cheers!

No comments: