Tuesday, December 4, 2012

VLOG || Hiatus

My apologies for the hiatus. Have been experiencing some really unnecessary technical issues with blogpost. ( IF IT CAN'T BE RECTIFIED, I'M AFRAID I'LL HAVE TO SAY - hello WORDPRESS!) 

Nonetheless, a very short VLOG since I can't be uploading any photos at the moment. 

I know this is probably not the first time I'm saying this, but this is definitely not the most 'fabmorous' (fabulous + glamorous) way to have a VLOG done but I just can't be bothered to put on make-up (aka. dress up). 

I'm sure the video is still 'watchable' but if you're expecting flawless face, hot girl with boobies, then don't watch it. Just my two cents. 



1 comment:

Michelle Wong said...

Am having the same problem with uploading pictures too b/c my Picasa account has reached 99.9% of its storage which I didn't even know of its existence! :/ Anyway hello! :) Happy December!